– Innovative one-hand 360° rotating mechanism that provides a comfortable entry and exit position, ensuring less strain on parents’ backs.
– Driving Direction Control (DDC) ensures the forward-facing position is not used before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
– Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech) in forward-facing position (from 16 months and 76 cm) – reduces the strain on the neck in case of a front impact (forward-facing).
– Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection protects your child’s head and neck from a side impact.
– Newborn inlay included.
– Allows you to transport your child rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (up to 18 kg, approx. 4 years.
– Can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children (starting from min. 76 cm and 16 months up to 105 cm).
– A one-click installation with ISOFIX both in rear- and forward-facing position allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety.
– Tested by Testfakta in the British TRL crash track facility.
– Produced consistently good results in front and side impact tests.
– Plus tested to ensure superior neck protection.
– Suitable for children up to approx. 4 years old.
– A prop at the front of the base helps to absorb the force of a head-on impact, and provide additional stability.
– Padded 5-point safety harness.
– Magnetic belt holders for easy entry and exit.
– Height adjustable headrest in 12 positions.
– One-hand reclining in 5 positions (rear-facing).
– One-hand reclining in 3 positions (forward-facing).
– Machine washable fabric covers.
– Technical Specs:
– Group: 0+/1.
– Weight: 0 – 14 kg.
– Height: Birth – 105 cm, about 4 years.
– Usage: Rear- and forward facing.
– Approved by ECE R-129.
– Installation: The cars ISOfix Anchorage points.